Stefano Rodighiero's Homepage
- Wireworld simulator and editor. Work in progress
- If you don't know what Wireworld is, you can find a nice introduction at Quinapalus.
- Wiz is a Scheme implementation written in Haskell. Work in progress
- hledger-dupes is a simple utility to find duplicate accounts in Hledger journal
- moew is a simple webservice written in Emacs Lisp
- Logo-ish drawing environment
- I collect shorter and unstructured thoughts in a stream, updated almost daily.
- Double feature keyboard review: some ramblings about the mechanical keyboards I own (Atreus and CODE).
- Composing multiple Mojolicious apps with Plack
- Writing slides for technical presentations
- Perl 101 Slides and course material for a 8-hour long introduction to Perl I delivered several time over the years.
- Bookflocks is a website where I publish (on a weekly basis, or at
least I try) interviews about books. Backgrounds and occupations of
those whom I have interviewed vary a lot.
- A couple of friends asked me how I made Bookflocks. In the spirit of caching what's requested more often, I wrote some notes.