gmax challenged me to participate in this game. The rules:
- Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post – some random, some weird.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
And here some facts about me:
- I was blessed by the opportunity of writing an introductory book about Perl, published in Italy by Apogeo. I wrote most of it by night, in two continents and four countries (or during flights).
- I lived in Barcelona since April 2008. I speak Italian and English, and I’m learning Spanish (now I can express things just to some extent). Other languages I’ve been exposed to are French and Portuguese. In April 2012 I moved to Bologna (so, I’m back in Italy)
- I work as a programmer, and that’s more or less what I’ve always done. I have some experience as a teacher, too.
- I’m left-handed.
- I studied classical guitar for quite a long time. Shame on me for not keeping study.
- I love to read. My reading pace and favourite genres vary a lot, but giving me a book is usually a simple way to make me happy.
- While everyone calls me Stefano (and larsen on the net, usually), my parents, my sister and my relatives call me Lorenzo. That’s due to some family facts it’s boring to explain here.
I don’t believe interrupting this kind of “memes” could cause damage, severe injury or death, therefore I won’t tag anyone specifically. Everyone among my followers in Twitter can consider himself tagged.